You are here
Quality Engineer - Medical Device
Well established organization, OEM medical device.
Software or Electrical Engineering background required
About Our Client
Michael Page is partnering with a well established OEM medical device company that have a new role for a Quality Engineer in their Denver, CO location. This position was created as a result of company growth and new projects and would be responsible for partnering with design and R&D teams on new porduct development initiatives.
*Must have software or electrical engineering background*
The Quality Engineer - Medical Device will have responsibilities that include:
- Develop, Implement, and maintain quality system processes and procedures to ensure compliance to all domestic and international standards or requirements
- Develop and implement quality programs, including tracking, analyzing, reporting, problem solving
- Review and approve engineering designs/changes for adequate quality, reliability, maintainability, and risk management, modeling, systems design, assessment tools, reporting and manufacturability.
- Investigates process and product issues identified through complaints and trend analysis of other conformance data.
The Successful Applicant
The Quality Engineer - Medical Device candidate should possess:
- BS in Software or Electrical Engineering Degree
- 2+ years of experience in quality and new product development
- software or electrical background
- medical device experience
- excellent communication skills
What's on Offer
- Full relocation assistance and competitive compensation package
- New and innovative products
- Strong 401k match
- Tuition assistance