You are here
- Exciting Quality Engineer opening with a Gloabal Aerospace Company.
- BS Engineering, AS9100 experience required.
About Our Client
Our client is a a well known aerospace and defense firm.
The Quality Engineer's responsibilities include:
- Generate quality metric reports and drive actions to improve quality.
- Manage Quality System Maintenance Review and control production records.
- Implement sampling procedures, instructions for recording, evaluating, and reporting quality and reliability data.
- Participate in 6 Sigma.
- Projects Establish product quality specifications and quality plans.
- Perform audits and present results to management including follow up and closing of all findings
The Successful Applicant
- 3 to 5 years experience; Industrial Manufacturing/ Aerospace organization.
- Dimensional inspection, specification interpretation and Aerospace Quality paperwork.
- Strong presentation skills including customer interface.
- Ideal candidate will have customer delegated authority for one or more major Aerospace Engine Manufacturers.
What's on Offer
Our client offers competitive pay, benefits, 401k, paid vacation, etc.