You are here
Established Growing Organization
Colaborative Team Environment
About Our Client
A leader in materials technology manufacturing high tech aerospace and biomedical products. A unique organization producing patient-specific medical implants and strong, lightweight parts for space, defense and commercial aircraft.
- Responsible for incoming, in-process, and final inspection.
- Ensure product quality and customer satisfaction in an AS9100 environment
- Ensure all inspections are performed to approved design data. Incoming and Outgoing materials, articles and assemblies and appropriate paperwork is properly executed and sent with parts.
- Perform first article inspection with calibrated precision instruments
- Identify non-conforming materials, complete rejection reports and corrective actions.
- Perform incoming material inspection - visual inspection and review of supplier certificates and/or test results to determine conformance.
- Use 3D scanners, calipers, micrometers and other gauges to examine products.
- Document inspection results accurately and completely.
- Maintain inspection equipment.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a manufacturing environment
- CMM operator experience
- Positive Attitude & Communication Skills
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary
- 401K with Company Match
- Comprehensive Health Plan
- Internal Growth
- Excellent Team Culture