You are here
Quality Assurance Engineer
About Our Client
A well established CT based multinational manufacturing corporation.
- Work closely with manufacturing teams to ensure product quality with minimal disruptions to daily business.
- Work closely with engineering to provide feedback from the production floor for existing product changes and future product health.
- Participate in quality, safety, and housekeeping internal audits. Document results and close out action items as needed.
- Identify Quality training needs and develop training materials in conjunction with Training Department and Production Assembly.
- Analyze existing departmental Quality Processes for accuracy, support continuous improvement, develop and document best practices.
- Set up procedures to monitor and control quality, devise methods to improve quality, and analyze quality control methods for effectiveness, productivity, and value.
- Support ISO certification and other regulatory compliance and audits.
- Support Supplier Quality evaluation and audits.
- Serve as liaison with external auditors and ensure the execution of corrective action and compliance specifications.
- Provide Quality Engineering support to Incoming Inspection to ensure Quality Standards of incoming materials used in a finished product.
- Develop and monitor Quality Processes to ensure Quality Standards of finished product.
- Support ESD compliance and improvements.
- Support assessing production/product risk utilizing Failure Mode Effects Analysis (FMEA) methods.
The Successful Applicant
Bachelor s degree in engineering or related technical field.
Minimum five years prior experience in Quality Assurance for a technical product.
Demonstrated ability to work in cross-functional teams, and committees in a professional manner.
Demonstrated persuasive and creative problem solving skills.
Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, organization, and time-management skills.
Proficient use of word processing, spreadsheet, presentation, and email software.
What's on Offer
Salary, bonus, benefits