You are here
Major Aerospace Organization
Join a Technical and Leadership Program and Grow Your Career!
About Our Client
A Multi-National British Automotive and Aerospace Manufacturer.
- Lead and maintain Quality Plans (to include Inspection Plans / Techniques, Statistical Process Control Plans, Process Mapping, PFMEA, Control Plan, MSA, etc.) for your products and processes.
- Create and maintain inspection procedures and plans that align with customer requirements and program specific quality plans.
- Lead problem solving activities and events and ensure that issues affecting product quality have effective, data-based, problem resolution plans to include, containment, root cause, corrective and preventive actions, as well as, statistical validation of corrective action effectiveness to minimize both product quality and delivery impact.
- Serve as point of contact with Management and Program Team for program progress and monitoring.
- Represent the Quality organization by performing and / or leading specialized processes, such as contract evaluation and planning; data preparation, data analysis and reporting; development of quality tools, techniques and methods; process improvements; special investigations and audits; material review support; preventive and corrective actions; customer interface; liaison and support; product delivery; and audit of manufacturing and test data for quality system requirements.
- Make recommendations that improve products; and processes; quality, throughput and / or costs.
- Perform initial MRB reviews and document non conformance concession submittals to customer
- Provide technical expertise to company employees, suppliers, customers and regulatory agencies to ensure compliance with contractual, company, and regulatory requirements.
- Provide education and coaching on the company's quality system to program and process teammates.
The Successful Applicant
-Understand elements of a Quality Management System and its development, documentation and implementation to applicable domestic and international standards and / or requirements.
-Develop and implement quality plans, including tracking, analyzing, reporting and problem solving.
-Demonstrate ability to lead problem-solving and quality improvement eve and utilize tools and techniques. This includes knowledge of management and planning tools, quality tools, preventive and corrective actions and how to overcome barriers to quality improvements.
-Will be able to acquire and analyze data using appropriate standard quantitative methods across a spectrum of business environments to facilitate process analysis and improvements.
-Possess strong written communication and interpersonal skills
-Demonstrate ability to facilitate, lead, influence others within numerous capacities and subjects.
-Possess a proactive mindset with a passion for utilizing Continuous Improvement techniques to improve processes.
-Computer Literate in Excel, Word, Access, Project and PowerPoint.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Base Salary
- Performance Bonus
- Full Medical / Dental / Vision Coverage