You are here
Quality Engineer for a Engineering & Manufacturing Company
About Our Client
Development and application of methods and equipment for assuring products and processes meet specifications or standards. Technical problem solving, root cause/corrective action and process auditing and improvement.
- Focus on continuous process improvement and lessons learned in a parts manufacturing, assembly and production test environment
- Serve as the customer liaison for business unit field service issues
- Conduct machining, assembly and test process audits
- Serve as the lead in resolution of quality related issues
- Develop and maintain quality assurance procedures
- Design and install quality control process sampling systems procedures and statistical techniques.
- Design or specify inspection and testing mechanisms and equipment.
- Conduct failure analysis and corrective action reporting processes
- Recommend revisions of internal documents when indicated.
- Formulate or assist in formulating quality control procedures.
The Successful Applicant
- College degree or technical suitable background. Preferred degrees are in mechanical or industrial engineering. Related experience preferred but is not a requirement.
- Have working knowledge of ISO Standards, MIL specs, calibration equipment, MRB activity, quality Control reporting system
- Have a working knowledge of AS9102 first article inspection requirements
What's on Offer
Salary, Bonus, & Compensation