You are here
Leading Industrial Manufacturing Company
About Our Client
Our client is a distributor and processor of quality metals across North America. Our client focuses on multiple industries across different market segments. The daily commitment of its employees to provide premium service has allowed our client to become an industry leader.
Interface with all branches for quality escapes both internal and external Maintain quality charts, graphs, and facilitate rapid root cause at all branches. All while working on Continuous Improvement (CI) projects with branches to improve quality and reduce errors.
The Successful Applicant
- 5-7 years in quality engineering
- Root Cause & Corrective Action including Continuous Improvement
- Experience leading and sustaining a QMS to ISO9001 requirements
- Bachelors degree in Engineering or Related field
- AS9100 Quality System experience
- 6 sigma or Lean certification
- Experience working in metals industry
What's on Offer
Salary, Bonus, and Benefits