You are here
ISO 9001 experience
Engineering degree preferred
About Our Client
Our client is an industrial manufacturing company located in southern NH. They are currently looking to hire a Quality Engineer to join an established quality department.
The Quality Engineer will have responsibilities that include:
- Subject Matter Expert for the proper application of statistical analysis.
- Interfaces with product design and development engineers and production.
- Perform routine mechanical, dimensional, and electrical testing and analysis of results on in-process product, finished product and incoming supplier product.
- Manages calibration program, calibrates test equipment within capabilities and confirms measurement adequacy through Gage R&R studies.
- Reviews and recommends disposition of non-conforming material through RMA process.
- Initiates and manages CAPA / SCAR processes.
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Quality Engineer will have:
- Bachelor's degree required in Engineering, Mathematics or related field.
- Professional accreditation by ASQ in Quality Engineering, Management or Auditing.
- Experience with ISO9001 quality systems.
What's on Offer
- Established quality department and organization
- Career development and training
- Work/life balance