You are here
Quality Engineering Manager - Pharmaceutical
Pharmaceutical and Engineering background required
Publicly traded global organization with opportunities for career advancement
About Our Client
Our client is world renowned for the medical device technology they've brought to market for over 50 years. Well established with positive trajectories, this OEM does medical device and pharmaceutical products, and is looking to hire a Quality Engineering Manager to join their team and add technical depth, support manufacturing initiatives, and oversee a group of quality engineer
The Quality Engineering Manager - Pharmaceutical will have responsibilities that include:
- Provide technical direction, support and guidance for projects, qualifications and validations.
- Manage the activities and performance of direct staff; this includes hiring, training, developing, addressing performance issues and evaluating performance.
- Ensure a state of inspection readiness and meet business objectives.
- Interface with auditors from regulatory agencies and customers.
- Develop action plans, initiate, and employ training/development programs and assignments to further enhance technical skills and overall competencies of staff members.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Quality Engineering Manager - Pharmaceutical will have:
- BS in science or engineering
- 8+ years in quality engineering within Pharmaceutical environment
- Experience working with the FDA
- Proven management or supervisory experience
What's on Offer
- Highly rated OEM medical/pharmaceutical device company
- Excellent company benefits
- Technical management over engineers
- Competitive compensation package