You are here
Quality Engineering Systems Manager
- Stable company with start-up feel
- Engineering degree required; focus on statistical analysis and lean six sgima
About Our Client
Michael Page is partnering with a manufacturing company located near Framingham, MA that is looking to hire a Quality Engineering Systems Manager. The company is well established and a leader with the consumer goods sector. It is a fast paced and dynamic work environment with high employee retention rates. This is a great opportunity to join a highly technical team of skilled engineers within the quality discipline.
The Quality Engineering Systems Manager will:
- Be a Champion and Leader for Quality through management of the Quality System and CAPA process.
- This position will ensure the site's quality system development, effective maintenance and continued compliance with corporate requirements and regulations in accordance with ISO 9001.
- Lead coordination of internal quality and compliance audits of the Quality System.
- Responsible for continuous improvement of assigned Quality System processes.
- Establish, maintain, and report Quality System Metrics to local level teams, management and executives.
- Coach and develop staff of varying levels by providing an environment that encourages ongoing personal and professional development.
The Successful Applicant
The Quality Engineering Systems Manager requirements:
- BS in Engineering or related field; Master's Degree preferred.
- 5+ years of experience with progressive responsibilities and promotions.
- Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (preferred) with proven track record of driving and delivering quantifiable results.
- Ability to travel internationally ~10%.
What's on Offer
- Stable company with high employee retention
- Top engineering and quality team
- Competitive compensation package
- Leadership role