You are here
Quality Engineer/Quality Manager
Opportunity to have a position that wears many hats!
Rapidly growing company with room for a lot of expansion
About Our Client
Our client is a diversified technology and manufacturing company specializing in adhesives, coatings, sensing technologies, and motion management devices that improve product performance and reduce risk. Since the early 1900s, our client has been producing these products for the oil and gas, aerospace, defense, automotive, and industrial industries in over 20 countries worldwide and has remained a top manufacturer over time.
- Responsible for implementation, maintenance, audit, and continuous improvement of the facility's quality system and process
- Responsible for product quality, including inspection and testing processes
- Detailed knowledge of manufacturing process and process controls
- Hands on work in all aspects of the manufacturing process
The Successful Applicant
- BS in Electrical/Industrial/Mechanical Engineering
- 3+ years with quality experience in a manufacturing or engineering environment
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- Strong analytical, computer, and communication skills
- ASQ Quality Manager or Quality Engineer preferred
- Black Belt, Green Belt, or Six Sigma training/experience preferred
What's on Offer
Our client is able to offer:
- Highly competitive base salary plus exceptional benefits
- Relocation assistance
- Chance to work in a smaller facility and gain experience in all aspects of the process!
- A work/life balance that promotes a healthy lifestyle