You are here
- Small aerospace electronics company seeking experienced quality inspector
- ISO and Lean experience preferred
About Our Client
- Receiving, In-process, & Final inspection
- Utilize ERP system to complete QC computer transactions, Utilize our electronic drawings ( "Workflow" ). Utilize Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel forms & procedures on our network.
- Assist with OTJ training for new inspectors.
- Contact vendors for Certifications & Corrective Action responses AR.
- Monitor items with expiration dates (Adhesives, inks etc.).
- Other duties as assigned.
- Documents inspection results by completing reports and logs; summarizing re-work and waste; inputting data into quality database.
- Keeps measurement equipment operating by following operating instructions; calling for repairs.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
- Accomplishes quality and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
The Successful Applicant
- A general knowledge of core quality system requirements.
- A working knowledge of ISO 9001:2008 and/or AS9100 Quality Management System requirements is a plus.
- Mechanical aptitude desired
- Good Arithmetic skills required
- Intermediate Computer Skills
- Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel)
What's on Offer
Hourly pay + benefits