You are here
Quality Manager - Aerospace
- Exciting Quality Manufacturing Management role located in Southbridge MA.
- Our latest client is a global industrial manufacturer for the aerospace industry
About Our Client
The Quality Manager - Aerospace position located in the Southbridge MA area is with a global industrial manufacturer. This European-based company is publicly traded and holds over 10,000 employees. The global provider has operations in over 35 countries and with a revenue of approximately $2 billion. This particular location manufactures electronic components for the aerospace industry.
The role of the Quality Manager - Aerospace is to plan, coordinate and direct quality assurance and will review manufacturing engineering programs designed to ensure continuous production of products consistent with established standards, through the use of continuous improvement tools and total quality tools.
- Provide oversight for the development and maintenance of quality programs, systems, processes and procedures that ensure compliance with policies and that the performance and quality of services conform to established standards and agency guidelines.
- Oversees the development, evaluation or review of manufacturing engineering plans and criteria for a variety of activities; assesses feasibility of proposed plans, projects and equipment.
- Lead audit and inspection preparation, resolution of audit and inspection findings and liaises with auditing groups and inspectors through all stages of the audits.
- Evaluate and approve bid estimates for new work specifically review for quality requirements.
- Review and approve Engineering Orders. Evaluate and assist in creation of planning documents.
- Work directly with operating entities to provide process analyses oversight on a continuing basis to enforce requirements and meet guidelines.
The Successful Applicant
- BS Degree in an Engineering discipline, such as quality engineering, mechanical engineering or related field.
- Aerospace manufacturing industry experience.
- Working knowledge of AS9100
- Minimum six (6) years of Quality Engineering experience in manufacturing; aerospace or defense electronics experience strongly preferred.
- Minimum (1) year of Quality Leadership experience.
What's on Offer
- Strong benefits package
- 15% annual bonus
- Competitive base salary
- Must be a United States citizen
- Full relocation-package for candidates further than 120 minutes driving distance
- Development role with growth opportunities