You are here
Quality Manager - Class III Medical Device
Growth Opportunity for Med. Device Quality Engineer!
Are you looking to work with a complex, interesting medical device?
About Our Client
Our client is a local medical device company that has created a well known reputation world wide based solely on their produced product line. Since their foundation, they have continuously improved upon their quality standards and methods to surpass other competitors. This client is seeking the ideal Quality Manager - Class III Medical Device candidate that shares the same passion for quality and motivation to drive the innovation of the product line forward.
The Quality Manager - Class III Medical Device responsibilities will include:
- Work to develop and fully implement the QMS
- Spearhead Quality Systems, Root Cause Analysis, CAPA's and Corrective Actions
- Manage the internal auditing process and host all external audits
- Hold and release products due to non-conformance
- Set and define continuous improvement activities based off of test yields
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Quality Manager - Class III Medical Device should possess:
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree, with preference for Engineering or related degree
- At least 5 years of experience
- Extensive experience with ISO 13485
- Strong analytical and presentation skills in regards to issues related to Quality Plans and QMS
- Preference for candidates with experience in cost reductions and cycle times
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Must be authorized to work for any US employer
If you feel that you meet these qualifications, please apply to be considered.
What's on Offer
The Quality Manager - Class III Medical Device position is able to offer:
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Medical Benefits including - Health, Vision and Dental
- 401k match
- Flexible vacation time
- Growth opportunities