You are here
Seeking a Quality Manager with strong aerospace and quality experience.
Excellant opportunity for upward mobility and growth.
About Our Client
Our client has a long history of expertise in manufacturing components for compressors found within both power generation equipment and aircraft. Specifically specializing in machining of components such as blades, impellers, vanes, bosses, blisks, and brackets of any profile or size.
The Quality Manager will be responsible for the development of quality systems, procedures, and controls to ensure that products consistently exceed performance and quality specifications. The Quality Manager will also be responsible for inspection and quality engineering. Responsibilities include:
- Strong understanding of and experience with ISO 9001 and/or AS9100.
- Develop optimum processes and procedures to maintain quality control objectives.
- Provide recommendation and implement improvements to production process, methods, and controls.
- Collect, analyze, and report on various quality data.
- Provide support and leadership to team members.
- Serves as the liaison to external parties on matters relating to quality.
- Manage the following functions: Final Inspection, incoming inspection, calibration, internal audits, customer audits, surveillance and re-registration audits.
- Conduct and lead internal/external QMS audits, out of specification (OOS), investigations, deviations, CAPA, etc.
- Responsibilities include interacting with customers and their quality organizations; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints, and resolving problems.
- Lead and participate in audits as required from planning, execution, corrective action to closure in accordance to ISO standards.
- Partner with R&D to design in quality, Suppliers to deliver quality, and Manufacturing to ship quality.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Aerospace Manufacturing background preferred.
- 3 to 7 years of experience in a similar position or similar quality organization.
- Familiar with ISO and AS9100C requirements.
- Certified Quality Engineer and/or Certified Six Sigma Black Belt preferred.
What's on Offer
Opportunity to join a growing organization with competitive compensation, great benefits, 401k with match, etc.