You are here
Quality Manager position available with multi-national company
Position is available due to large growth within organization
About Our Client
My client is a leader in the CPG space for innovative fabrics. A multinational company with offices in 8 different countries around the world. Due to growth and an uptake in demand, my client is increasing their production, and this exciting company is looking to grow their head count to meet the need.
- Implement company quality system and ensure compliance with the system through internal audits.
- Manage and qualify the QC lab in regards to work instructions, sampling schemes, equipment calibration, etc.
- Maintain product and customer specifications documents
- Tracking quality related KPI's.
- Train and qualify all technicians, new hires and contract workers.
- Ensure statistical techniques are in place for establishing, controlling and verifying products
The Successful Applicant
- B.S. degree in a technical field
- Six Sigma Black Belt trained preferred
- 7 years experience in a Quality Managerial setting
- Working knowledge of ISO 9001 and cGMP
What's on Offer
- $90,000 - $110,000 base salary
- 15% - 30% target bonus
- Very competitive benefits package