You are here
Work with one of the leading pacjkaging companies in teh indusrty.
Collaborate team with quality opportunities
About Our Client
Our client is a leader in the packaging industry with over 150 years of experience in the food and beverage business. With steadfast dedication and a calculated business strategy, our client proves that great ideas, a collaborative team and quality opportunities can turn into success.
The primary responsibilities of the Quality Manager include:
- Manage quality department and personnel
- Ensuring that all aspects of the handling, packaging and shipping of finished goods meet requirements of GMP regulatory and safety requirements
- Perform all quality operations responsible for audits, regulations, SOPs, change control, and other Quality Assurance systems
- Perform internal audits
- Strong quality management skills, root cause analysis skills and project management skills
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant for the Quality Manager:
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of GMP regulations and safety
- Exceptional negotiation skills
What's on Offer
If you are interested in this role please apply directly and all qualified candidates will be contacted. This role offers a competitive salary ($90k-$115k) and bonus structure that is commensurate with experience.