You are here
Work for a leading company in high-quality commercial grade hardware
Offices all over the world - ability to travel!
About Our Client
Our client has been a leader in the high-quality commercial grade hardware industry since the early 1800's. Their products are targeted at commercial and industrial facilities, ranging from locks, exit doors, specialized security systems and beyond.
- Create optimum processes and procedures to maintain quality control objectives.
- Provide insight and implement improvements to production process, methods, and controls.
- Collect, analyze, and report key data.
- Lead and support team members while also being the liaison to customers and external parties.
- Conduct intern/external QMS audits, investigations, out of specification (OOS), deviations, CAPA, etc.
- Lead and participate in all audits needed from planning, execution, and corrective action to closure in accordance to ISO standards.
- Work with R&D, Suppliers, and Manufacturing in relation to quality.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful...
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree in Manufacturing/Industrial/Mechanical Engineering
- 7+ years experience in an ISO 9001 manufacturing facility; TQM and other quality system experience is required
- Preferred experience in metals manufacturing with a diverse supply chain
- Must be able to read blueprints and understand geometric dimensioning and tolerancing
- Must be exceptional with basic measurement equipment
- Experience in developing quality systems and expert ISO knowledge with an emphasis in ISO 9001
- Preferred experience with 6-Sigma and Lean
- Self-starter who works best with multitasking in a team environment
- Advanced critical thinking skills and ability to think outside the box
What's on Offer
The client is able to provide a highly competitive salary based on experience and credentials.