You are here
- A Premier manufacturer of cookies, cakes, and breads.
- Great opportuinty in a rapidly growing food production facility
About Our Client
A premier manufacturer of cookies, cakes and breads is exponentially growing and moving from their two shop operation in Brooklyn to a large manufacturing facility in the South Bronx. Looking to bring on the highest quality people to uphold the standards set by their founders 50 years ago. Highly focused on standard manufacturing principles of continuous improvement they are looking to expand their product line and distribution worldwide by the end of next year.
- Help support the plant's adherence to the HIGHEST standards in food safety and quality as well as various federal and state regulatory agencies.
- You will manage the identification, documentation and implementation of sustainable solutions to fix deviations, discrepancies or other non-conformance issues or quality related programs arising in production to protect our consumers and minimize loss.
- You will be working in the brand new facility with all types of equipment using various continuous improvement tools and methods.
- You will analyze data trends and see your ideas turned into real solutions on a regular basis.
- You will interact with all levels of plant personnel and act as the point of reference for quality related issues.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate:
- Has a Bachelor's degree in Engineering with strong knowledge of Lean Six Sigma and other continuous improvement methods.
- Quality Management experience needed.
- The ability to rapidly asses, analyze, and quickly resolve complicated quality programs with little information or direction.
- The ability to maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment.
- Established project management skills. Must bring leadership, interpersonal and communication skills required to interact with various levels of plant and corporate personnel.
- Proven ability to establish, optimize and maintain world-class maintenance quality systems, lean manufacturing, and other continuous improvement systems.
- Willingness to work flexible schedules as needed to support 6 day per week facility.
- Demonstrated experience and results in food science, sensory and sanitation programs including food safety programs and regulatory requirements.
What's on Offer
This opportunity offers:
- Positive work environment
- Exponential growth potential
- New facility
- Competitive Salary
- Benefits and 401K