You are here
Quality Manufacturing Manager
Opportunity to work with a well established customer base
Competitive compensation package with unlimited commission
About Our Client
Our client is looking to hire a Quality Engineering Manager to join a well established organization. The company is a contract manufacturing company with stable financials and a well established customer base.
The Quality Engineering Manager - Medical Device will be responsible for:
- Formulate and maintain quality objectives
- Overall responsibility of quality processes such as MRB, RMA, CAPA and NCMR.
- Function as Management Representative of the ISO 9001 and 13485
- Assist in implementing and managing Six Sigma, Continuous Improvement, Kaizen's and other Lean program initiatives
- Plan, promote, and organize training activities related to product quality and reliability.
- Other duties as required
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have a strong engineering background and open to transformational leadership, with the ability to be hands on and support manufacturing.
- Engineering Degree, preferably in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience supporting manufacturing
- ISO 13485 and FDA experience
- Proven people management ability
- Excellent communication skills
What's on Offer
- Competitive compensation package
- Stable manufacturing company
- Collaborative team and company culture