You are here
Quality Production Manager
- Fast growing organization, ISO 9001 auditor certification highly preferred
- Great employee culture
About Our Client
Our client is a fast growing family owned and operated manufacturing company. They are located near Springfield, MA and have a booming business. The culture is extremely collaborative and friendly, and they are looking to bring in a hands-on Quality Production Manager to join the team.
The Quality Production Manager will:
- Directly responsible for implementation and maintenance of the company quality system.
- Quality representative for achieving quality goals that provides material for customer expectations.
- Plan internal auditing to insure that processes and documentation adhere to ISO9001:2008.
- Establish non-conforming and corrective action programs that provide acceptable disposition of material not meeting minimum quality standards.
- Participate in cross functional teams to resolve internal and external quality issues.
- Aid in the overall direction, coordination, or evaluation of the quality control activity on the manufacturing floor.
- Ensure that processes needed for the quality management system are established, implemented and maintained.
- Report to top management on the performance of the quality management system and any need for improvement.
The Successful Applicant
The Quality Production Manager should have:
- 5 or more year's experience
- BS Degree
- ISO 9001 Auditor Certification
- Exceptional skills in verbal and written communication.
- Strong knowledge of business and management principles.
- Sound communication skills a must.
What's on Offer
- Fast growing company
- Great team culture
- Work/life balance
- Highly visible opportunity