You are here
Work with some of the largest food brands in the country.
Innovative and collaborative team.
About Our Client
Our client is a leading food manufacturer in the United States that services over 50,000 employees.
The primary responsibilities of the Quality Specialist include:
- Controlling all R&D related projects
- Supporting the Food Safety program
- Modernizing new ways to assure quality of food is appropriate and up to date
- Reporting to teams across the board to ensure all employees are practicing effective food quality procedures
- Provides technical assistance to facility personnel and sanitation
- Perform other duties as assigned
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant for the Quality Specialist:
- Bachelor's Degree in Food Science, Nutrition, or related field
- Minimum of 3 years in FDA quality control, food safety, and R&D
- Expertise in Quality Management, Food Safety, and Hygiene
What's on Offer
If you are interested in the Quality Specialist role please apply directly and all qualified candidates will be contacted. This role offers a competitive salary and bonus structure that is commensurate with current salary and experience.