You are here
Food Technology, Quality Assurance
Career development, start up environment
About Our Client
My client is a well established company in its niche market. The exclusive quality of their products makes this company one of the leader of its industry. The company is aggressively expanding their operations and it just acquire a manufacturing site with one of the most modern technologies in the market.
- Responsible for ensuring quality of all products manufactured and distributed by our client.
- Responsible for overseeing the daily operations of the receiving inspection and quality control inspection processes.
- Responsible for ensuring that all raw materials are properly inspected and approved prior to release to production.
- Responsible for ensuring that final product inspection and release is performed both at our client and Supplier(s) prior to product shipping to customers.
- Resposible for all documentation in the manufacturing site.
- Responsible for effective maintenance of NCMR process.
- Responsible for Material Review Board (MRB).
- Responsible for maintaining measuring equipment calibration status.
- Responsible for issuing supplier corrective actions (SCAR).
- Responsible for ensuring that device history records are reviewed in a timely manner.
- Responsible for metric reporting on Receiving Inspection, NCMR, MRB, SCAR, DHR Review.
- Directly supervise quality inspectors engaged in various QC related tasks;
- Prioritize and delegate tasks for inspecting and testing of raw materials;
- Write/revise procedures related to incoming inspection, in-process inspection, and final inspection.
- Write/revise Receiving Inspection Reports (RIR) related to incoming material inspection;
- Prepare and analyze daily/weekly/monthly reports on quality inspection data;
- Review and approve reports and documentation prepared by employees;
- Purchase department test equipment and supplies and ensure that they are maintained and calibrated on schedule;
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures;
- Use staff and technical capabilities within defined areas; provide technical / non-technical support on quality related matters;
- Collaborate with Manufacturing, Purchasing, and Engineering on raw materials change notifications;
- Participate in regulatory and internal inspections/audits as necessary;
- Consult with the Director of Quality and Compliance regarding key decisions which need to be made within defined area of responsibility;
- Provide hands-on guidance and training when needed;
The Successful Applicant
- Technical Degree is required, Food technology background will be a plus.
- The candidate needs to have 3-5 years of experience in a manufacturing environment.
- The candidate needs to have a solid background in a highly regulated environment (FDA or USDA, GMP)
- The candidate needs to be familiar with Lean Manufacturing and QSM.
What's on Offer
Excellent Base+ bonus compensation