You are here
Quality Systems Manager
- Highly visible, highly saught out role within Food industry
- High growth potential opportunity within Food industry
About Our Client
At this time I am representing an independent organization that works exclusively with one of the largest quick service restaurants to protect, serve and grow their brand with supply chain management services.
- Leadership position serving as liaison between client and suppliers
- Managing and driving improvement of current and future product risks for brand protection
- Minimize business risk through the development of prevention-based programs
- Monitor and advise on continuous improvement projects
The Successful Applicant
Requires bachelor's degree in food science, biology, microbiology or other life science, with 5 years' experience in quality assurance, GFSI training, HACCP Certification a plus. The individual should possess strong analytical skills including problem solving and critical thinking skills.
What's on Offer
If you are interested in this role please apply directly and all qualified candidates will be contacted. This role offers a competitive salary (target being around $115,000) and bonus structure that is commensurate with current salary and experience.