You are here
- My client is seeking a Quantitative Analyst for their firmwide Systems.
- My Client is seeking an Asset Management Analyst for their New York office.
About Our Client
My client is a world leading Investment Firm in the Financial Services Industry.
The Quant Analyst would work on the firm's Asset Management Solutions platform to review their systematic strategies. Core responsibilities include:
- Evaluate and Monitor portfolio risk and track liquidity efficiency
- Develop analytics to compile exposure types across multiple arenas and identify key risk indicators within their system as well as other concentrations
- Assist portfolio managers in performing ad hoc analysis on performance and development of systematic strategies
- Develop liquidity framework for modeling market impact and define metrics to track performance
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in programming languages such as Python, C++, Java, etc.
- Exposure to analysis, trade execution, Risk Management, and investment management
- Strong attention to detail and demonstrated track record of problem solving in a collaborative environment
- 2-5 years in Financial Services industry, exposure to Risk Management a plus
- B.S. or higher in Financial Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, or Computer Science (or other Quant disciplines)
What's on Offer
My client offers a competitive base salary, commensurate with experience.