You are here
Quantitative Data Expert (Marketing)
- Quantitative Data Expert need for Marketing Research
- Strong background in research and analysis required!
About Our Client
Innovative and unique market research agency with a collaborative enviroment. They work with Fortune 500 companies in several industries from finance to entertainment.
- Expert in market research methodologies (segmentation studies, brand positioning studies, creative testing, brand tracking studies, etc.)
- Hands-on statistical experience with methodologies such as
- Factor analysis
- Cluster analysis
- Regression analysis
- Significance testing
- Decision trees
- Prior experience with a statistical package such as SPSS, SAS, STATISTICA, or R
- Understanding of marketing strategy and business application
- Ability to translate complex statistical concepts into simple data visualizations
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
The Successful Applicant
- Random Forest
- Conjoint / Discrete choice analysis
- Latent class analysis
- Neural networks
- Knowledgeable about psychology particularly human relationship science
- Education: Masters of PHD in statistics, math, research, or psychology
What's on Offer
Full-time (or contract if preferred).
Offering on-site or remote capability.