You are here
Quantitative Data Expert (Marketing)
Quantitative Data Expert need for Marketing Research
Strong background in research and analysis required!
About Our Client
Innovative and unique market research agency with a collaborative enviroment. They work with Fortune 500 companies in several industries from finance to entertainment.
- Expert in market research methodologies (segmentation studies, brand positioning studies, creative testing, brand tracking studies, etc.)
- Hands-on statistical experience with methodologies such as
- Factor analysis
- Cluster analysis
- Regression analysis
- Significance testing
- Decision trees
- Prior experience with a statistical package such as SPSS, SAS, STATISTICA, or R
- Understanding of marketing strategy and business application
- Ability to translate complex statistical concepts into simple data visualizations
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
The Successful Applicant
- Random Forest
- Conjoint / Discrete choice analysis
- Latent class analysis
- Neural networks
- Knowledgeable about psychology particularly human relationship science
- Education: Masters of PHD in statistics, math, research, or psychology
What's on Offer
Full-time (or contract if preferred).
Offering on-site or remote capability.