You are here
Quantitative Market Risk Associate
Great team and culture with this being a key role in the department.
Excellent opportunity for an Associate level candidate to grow his career.
About Our Client
Domestic top tier Financial Services investment bank located in New York, NY.
Primary functions of the Quantitative Market Risk Associate:
- Model Documentation: Assist in developing and editing the VaR, Stressed VaR, and Risk Not in VaR model documentation.
- Interaction with other business units and other Market Risk stakeholders to understand model design, methodology and implementation.
- Implementation testing.
- Interaction with model reviewers during the model approval process.
- Portfolio Analysis: Extraction of risk and position data from Market Risk systems for model development efforts.
- Manage a structured flow of information among the team and partner groups. Interaction may be required under FRTB regulations.
The Successful Applicant
Qualifications for the Quantitative Market Risk Associate:
- Master's in financial engineering or equivalent area.
- Drafting skills and strong experience in developing model documentation.
- Proven records of attention to details and strong analytical skills.
- Familiarity with conceptual analysis of work flows and IT tools, model development and implementation and model controls.
- Knowledge of traded products and related risk factors.
- Experience in Market Risk modeling.
- Python programming skills is a strong plus.
What's on Offer
Highly competitive base salary.