You are here
R&D Project MGR
USD80,000 - USD100,000
Excellent Career Opportunity!
About Our Client
My client is a growing manufacturer of skincare and cosmetics!
- Manage all steps involved with new R&D projects under the direction of the product development requirements (PDRs) from consumers.
- Discuss new products/ projects development ideas and timeline with customers, as needed, product development teams, R&D Vice president, and Account Project Manager.
- Manage R&D products/ projects development timeline, and track projects status on a day-to-day basis staying within allotted timelines.
- Represent R&D in the weekly projects status conference call with customers and Account Project Managers, and provide updated information to R&D.
- Be a bridge between R&D chemists and Account Project Managers to support and communicate with both departments on the top of projects status and timeline.
- Review new formula submissions, and provide feedback and re-direct.
- Provide technical information and support to answer customers' questions or technical formula problems.
- Work closely with Regulatory Department to ensure formula compliance and claims of customers' brands in various countries.
- Follow up safety test results (stability, PET, RIPT, OTC, and etc.) to ensure timetables are met products launch date.
- Participate in customer visits or any related meetings as needed to support customer projects.
- Support product development team, innovation team, and sales to prepare the consumer presentation and shows.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum a BS in chemistry or a related science plus 5 years of product development/project management experience.
- Strong computer skills
- The ability to review and understand formulations.
- A strong work ethic with ability to change directions when needed to meet immediate needs of the organization.
What's on Offer