You are here
Real Estate AC/Controller
- Well-established real estate firm seeks experienced RE accountant to join team.
- Exciting opportunity to both grow career and have great work/life balance.
About Our Client
Company has been in business for over 30 years and has a strong hold on the market. With a conservative acquisition plan and solid risk mitigation plans in place, the business is stable and offers a comfortable work environment and work /life balance.
The Real Estate AC/Controller will be responsible for the following tasks:
* Posting journal entries
* CAM escalations
* Preparing financial statements
* Assisting with month end closes
* Accounts Payable
* Accounts Receivable
* Assisting in RE tax work
* Assisting in payroll
* Ad hoc projects as requested
The Successful Applicant
The Real Estate AC/Controller must:
* Have a BA's degree in accounting or finance preferred
* Have strong communication skills
* Yardi or Timberline experience preferred
* Be collaborative
* Be comfortable with Excel
What's on Offer
A highly competitive package is on offer for the right AC/Controller.