You are here
Real Estate Admin
Looking for an experienced Real Estate Admin
Creative and organized admin apply
About Our Client
Our client is a dedicated team of truly passionate, property professionals who understand their clients' needs and wants. For over thirty years our client has been building a wealth of experience and knowledge in the high-value, luxury property market.
- Serves as early point of contact to address all day-to-day operational issues with Landlords, Tenants, vendors, internal departments and others.Resolves user lease and occupancy issues, prioritizes requests, investigates and reconciles grievances, and assures compliance with all lease terms.Oversees vendors and contractors.Communicates across internal departments including General Counsel's Office, Corporate Finance, and Corporate Accounting.
- Administers and handles invoices, contracts, bills and other expense payment and income receipt transactions using ERP, MediTract and other systems.Provides support in reviewing and processing invoices for accuracy and timeliness.
- Identifies and selects service providers, contractors, and vendors; conducts property and building inspections, maintenance and repairs; and supports establishing compliance with quality standards and specifications.
- Manages processes related to proposals, bids, and contracts; certificates of insurance; lease estoppels, warranty claims; parking, signage, and safety issues; and other property management functions.
- Oversees the organization and keeping of records, both hard copies and digital, related to property files, architectural and engineering plans, lease agreements and abstracts, monitoring of lease expirations, vendor agreements, contractual amendments, and other information. Initiates audits as needed or appropriate.
- Develops annual operating budgets and forecasts.Prepares variance reports and reconciliations as needed. Takes an active role in the planning, budgeting and control of operating and capital expenditures.Calculates and reviews certain rent increases in accordance with the Consumer Price Index and/or other criteria. Maintains property real estate tax list and assessments.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in related field (accounting, real estate, property law)
- Demonstrated working knowledge of wide administration of lease types.
- Required knowledge, skills, and abilities include:legal, accounting, construction, maintenance, supervisory, negotiating, and presentation skills.
- Effective interpersonal, negotiating, oral and written communication skills to maintain a high level of accuracy.
- Demonstrated organization, decision-making, and problem-solving skills to solve moderately complex issues requiring sound judgment, discretion and tact.
- Detail oriented with proficient demonstration of successful work in supporting team efforts.
- Ability to create business correspondence and spreadsheets accurately.
What's on Offer
Fully employer covered medical, dental and vision insurance
Strong 401k matching and employer contribution plan