You are here
Real Estate Financial Analyst
Real Estate Investment Trust
About Our Client
A reputable Real Estate Investment Trust located in the heart of midtown Manhattan.
The Real Estate Financial Analyst is responsible for:
- Corporate financial forecasting for short and long term strategic capital and financial planning
- Assist in debt and equity capital markets activity process by working with investment bankers, legal counsel, rating agencies and all applicable parties
- Evaluate strategic growth opportunities through M&A and divestiture
- Create presentations for Board of Directors, Audit Committee, rating agencies, lenders, borrowers, investors, etc.
- Prepare covenant calculations and monitor collateral for facility compliance
- Enhance reporting disclosures from asset level detail modeling for internal and external purposes from working with originators, asset managers, accounting, investor relations, tax, etc.
- Develop financial and portfolio analyses quarterly and on an ad hoc basis for senior management
The Successful Applicant
Requirements for the Real Estate Financial Analyst include:
- 2-7 year's experience in Financial Analysis
- Capital markets experience is a plus
- REIT experience or real estate background is a plus
- In-depth knowledge of financial statement analysis
- Strong understanding of corporate finance concepts
- Highly advanced in Excel, PowerPoint and Word
What's on Offer
Competitive base salary and yearly bonus.