You are here
Real Estate Fund Associate
- Exciting opportunity for Real Estate fundraising champion
- Make great contacts in the Real Estate market
About Our Client
Real Estate fund was founded by the principles of my client, a NYC focused real estate developer, investor and manager a NYC asset management firm focused on leveraged lending and investing. The fund will be focused on value add acquisitions, distressed/under-performing loans, and specialized lending for properties in the Metro New York area. The initial fund will target a raise of approximately $50,000,000.
Responsibilities of the Real Estate Fund Associate include:
(1) identifying sources of equity
(2) developing and maintaining strong relationships with current and potential clients
(3) providing support for client presentations, sales efforts and investor reporting and
(4) conducting tours of investment properties to potential investors.
The Successful Applicant
Qualifications of the Real Estate Fund Associate include:
(1) Experience in marketing financial products to high net work individuals, family offices or institutional investors
(2) Bachelor's Degree or MBA
(3) real estate or finance experience
(4) skilled communicator with strong interpersonal skills
(5) leadership abilities
(6) management skills and
(7) willingness to travel
What's on Offer
A highly competitive package is on offer for the right Real Estate Fund Associate.