You are here
Receptionist - Architecture Firm
Looking for an organized and proactive receptionist
Recent grads encouraged to apply
About Our Client
Design excellence and quality service are the hallmarks of the New Jersey-based architectural firm that has been providing exceptional designs and quality service since 1971. Our client was originally founded by Richard B. Rivardo in 1971.
The talented and professional staff provides a unique blend of creativity and quality coupled with industry experience and attention to detail that is evident in every project they commission. The staff, capabilities, and experience offer the resources and depth of service often associated with a larger architectural firm. They are also a continual resource for their clients, demonstrated by the number of long-term client relationships they maintain - some for more than 30 years.
- Empties and restacks the dishwasher
- Maintains the company calendar by listing who is out/leaving early, lunch and learns, breakfast bagels, and conference room meetings. Then sends the staff a daily email listed the above as well as where our employees are, such as "Bob Smith is at ABC Co, then 123 Company returning to the office at 3:00pm".
- Answers phones and transfers calls to proper party
- Receives and records all packages from UPS, USPS, Fed X etc.
- Greet all visitors and contact the employee they are there to see, put them in the correct conference room, offer them water or coffee.
- Scheduling of conference room. All meetings go through or she is copied on in order to make sure there are no meeting conflicts. Cleans up after meetings in conference rooms, orders breakfast or lunch and sets it up in the conference rooms for meetings, maintains supplies in all conference rooms (pads, sticky notes, pens).
- Orders supplies on line from Staples, Nespresso, Coffee vendor, etc.
- Makes copies and scans
- Reports machine break downs to proper company (copiers, plotter, phones etc.)
- Orders "birthday bagels" once a month and prints out a sign with all the employee's birthdays for the month.
- Cleans up after birthday bagels or other food that is in our kitchen.
The Successful Applicant
- 1-2 years of proven experience as front desk representative
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Strong Communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Able to provide excellent customer service to visitors
What's on Offer
* Paid holidays + Paid vacation + Paid sick * Phenomenal work environment * Great location * Managers who care about your success * Excellent opportunities for advancement * Outstanding company reputation