You are here
- Receptionist Position at Manhattan based Architecture Firm
- Commercial and Residential Real Estate
About Our Client
New York City based Law firm, specializing in commercial and residential real estate. A firm, rich in history with a renowned reputation in real estate law. A contemporary and open working environment with a team based culture, priding themselves on collaboration and continuity.
Responsibilities will vary however be focused on:
- Reporting to the managing director on various aspects of day-to-day operations.
- Opening and closing the office and maintain an exceptional work environment.
- Greet all guests with a high level of hospitality, hosting them until their meeting commences, and communicate when guests have arrived.
- Operate in an organized environment, maintaining a client and employee directory in the company's outlook shared contacts.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this position you must possess a Bachelor's Degree and corporate office based administrative experience. You will pride yourself on your personal presentation, and the ability to work independently and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment. You must be proficient in using MS Office Suite and Outlook.
What's on Offer
In addition to the opportunity to work in a professional and stable environment, you will also have access to growth within the firm. You will be rewarded based on your performance, and you will enjoy a competitive annual salary. The position is available immediately, so please get in contact ASAP!