You are here
- Receptionist at Real Estate Agency
- Real Estate in the Greater New York Area
About Our Client
A recognized real estate agency, which looks after residential and commercial real estate in the Greater New York City area. Established over 30 years ago they have expanded to property in the Long Island and South Florida. Now with over 20 offices, the agency is an exclusive player in the high end real estate market.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Exercising independent judgment in resolving general administrative issues
- Responsible outfacing guest experience for all visitors
- Answer all incoming calls and appropriately direct them to the appropriate contact
- Communicate when guests have arrived & host them until their meeting commences
- Evaluate need and place office supply
- Reporting on various aspects of day-to-day operations including calendar management
- Coordinating and ordering supplies for the office, maintaining an exceptional work environment.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this position you must possess a Bachelor's Degree and office based administrative experience. It is not required, however industry experience in property and real estate will be a fundamental advantage to your success. You will pride yourself on your personal presentation, and exceptional attention to detail. You must be proficient in using MS Office Suite and Outlook.
What's on Offer
In addition to the opportunity to work in a reputable and stable environment, you will also have access to growth within the firm. You will be rewarded based on your performance, and you will enjoy a competitive annual salary. The position is available immediately, so please get in contact ASAP!