You are here
- Growing pharmaceutical company is looking for a fast paced receptionist!
- Reception/Administrative Assistant
About Our Client
Awesome opportunity with growing pharmaceutical company!
- Plan, direct and control the client intake support functions.
- Direct administrative services and operations for the agency including, communications systems, space utilization, clerical support and mail services.
- Coordinate systems and procedures with medical records, data entry and personnel functions to ensure efficiency and accuracy in operations.
The Successful Applicant
- High School Education, college preferred
- Business office experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Speak, read, write and comprehend English
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Must be able to initiate conversations with clients
- Strong customer service skills
What's on Offer
Competetive Salary + Benefits + Bonus!