You are here
- Work for a premium luxury retail brand set for exciting expansion!
- Dynamic front of house reception position in an open plan office!
About Our Client
My client are a premium, high-end, luxury retail brand. Relatively early on in history, they have done exceptionally well in the prestige fashion market; capitalizing on innovative designs and cutting edge styles. They have beautiful open plan offices, in a loft style space located in downtown Manhattan. Due to expansion and continued success, they are at present looking for a polished, sophisticated and outgoing Receptionist to join their well-rounded team!
The responsibilities associated with this position will include but not be limited to:
- Managing all incoming phone-call and email inquiries;
- Coordinating all mail, courier and catering requests;
- Scheduling the use of internal meeting rooms;
- Communicating with the office on company-wide events, anniversaries, initiatives and policies;
- Supporting the HR team with administrative tasks i.e. pulling together organizational charts and assisting with on-boarding; and
- Assisting with anything else as required by external on-site clients on members of the internal team.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this position, you will have recently completed your Bachelors Degree, and have an interest in pursuing an entry level administrative opportunity within the luxury retail market. You will have past exposure to completing administrative requests whether that be through paid work experience or internships. You will be immaculately presented and have exceptional communication skills both written and verbal. Finally, you will be looking to make a long-term commitment to my client; joining them on the exciting journey that lay ahead!
What's on Offer
In addition to the opportunity to work for a well-known, high-end luxury retail brand, you will also be rewarded with compensation in the realm of $45,000 and great benefits including a clothing allowance. You will enjoy the open-plan, stylish offices located in the trendy downtown Manhattan district. Finally, you will be able to learn, grow and develop both your administrative skills and also your knowledge and understanding of the luxury retail space; all whilst forging a long-term career!