You are here
Receptionist to be the face of the company
Excellent Presentation, Administrative and Communication skills needed
About Our Client
We are a major tech start up that helps to develop applications for different Fortune 100 clients across the United States. Our major technology company's goal is to create efficiency across creative, strategy, production and delivery, while continuously enhancing quality and to provide results to our clients in the fastest, top quality and most cost efficient way.
As Receptionist, you'll be the face of the company welcoming Executive level staff and VIP clients. You'll work with a small team in order to provide administrative support to the CEO including typing, formatting, collating data, travel arrangements and ad hoc tasks delegated by management. The role will involve assisting the team in projects undertaken as well as ensuring the office and kitchen area are clean and tidy.
- Greet and host all incoming guests in a warm and welcoming manner
- Answer all incoming calls and respond to voice mails left on the firm's main line
- Operate the telephone directory
- Maintain a neat and tidy reception area including magazines, lights, plants, etc.
- Oversee the NYC Conference Room calendar to ensure there are no schedule conflicts
- Maintain the mail-room/print station stocked, neat and tidy
- Create and maintain security cards for employees & guests, deliveries, vendors etc.
The Successful Applicant
You will possess previous Receptionist experience within a corporate office dealing with Executive level staff. Your corporate presentation will be flawless along with your professional demeanor and capacity to handle sensitive information. You will have a positive attitude coupled with a willingness to assist the wider team where needed. You will also have a proven eye for detail and excellent Microsoft Office skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and Word
- Warm, friendly and welcoming personality
- Drive and motivation to fully manage office operations
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
What's on Offer
- Competitive Base Salary
- Overtime compensation
- Paid Vacation and Sick Days
- The ability to grow at a great Tech Start-up
- Excellent and friendly environment