You are here
Ability to manage in a stand-alone role
Experience supporting in a front desk function
About Our Client
Contemporary fashion e-commerce company in a brand new floor to ceiling window office in the heart of New York City. They have seen 60% growth year on year in the last 5 years, and are partnering with the hottest designers in the New York area to bring you the brightest and best brands online.
- Manage the reception area to ensure effective telephone and mail communication internally and externally to maintain professional image
- Greet and direct visitors to the company in a friendly and professional image.
- Assist in the ordering, receiving, stocking and distribution of office supplies.
- Work independently and within a team as needed in special accounting projects.
- Assist with other related clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing and filing. * Other duties as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- 1-2 years of proven experience as front desk representative
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Strong Communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Able to provide excellent customer service to visitors
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary with potential for bonus
- Full health care plan - medical, dental, vision
- 401K with match
- Free lunch in the office
- Transit reimbursement