You are here
Receptionist/Junior Administrative Assistant
Global investment firm!
About Our Client
As Receptionist, you'll be the face of the company welcoming Executive level staff and VIP clients. You'll work with a small team in order to provide administrative support to the team including typing, formatting, collating data, travel arrangements and ad hoc tasks delegated by management. The role will involve assisting the team in projects undertaken as well as ensuring the office and kitchen area are clean and tidy.
- Order general office, paper and kitchen supplies
- Stock, maintain and monitor binding room materials, including; ensuring paper is stocked at every printer and fax machine
- Collection and distribution of incoming and outgoing mail, including distribution of received faxes (incoming and outgoing)
- Handle and execute the ordering and set-up of client lunches
- Complete travel and expense reports
- Responsible for the filing and organizing of prospectuses
- Expected to communicate with Office Manager about office cleanliness, phone communication and any office concerns, questions or comments
- Liaison for all office communication. The "go to" person who should always be in the know in terms of office matters
- Complete special projects and assignments in a thorough, accurate and timely manner
The Successful Applicant
- High School Diploma / GED
- The successful candidate will possess previous Receptionist experience within a corporate office dealing with Executive level staff
- Previous financial services experience is a plus
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Familiar with MS Office applications
- Courteous and professional demeanour
- Good organization and follow-through skills
What's on Offer
You'll be offered the opportunity for a permanent position at a competitive salary. You will work within an excellent and cohesive working environment with excellent career opportunities. The role will offer you variety and the opportunity to develop your skills within an encouraging and supportive office.