You are here
Recruiter - Corporate & Financial Services (New York)
Recruiter - Financial Services Firm
Financial Services Firm Seeks Recruiter for Manhattan Office
About Our Client
Our client is a mid-sized financial services organization with offices in the New York City area.
Recruiter Responsibilities Include But Are Not Limited To:
- Attract, source and screen candidates using a variety of innovative cost effective techniques including social networking and direct sourcing.
- Responsible for mastering the use of recruiting tools and technologies to remain competitive in attracting talent
- Gather and assess feedback on candidates and partner with department managers to evaluate and assess candidates.
- Screen candidates over the phone and in person and refer qualified candidates to department manager
- Provide regular updates to managers and other stakeholders regarding pipeline development and progress of candidates.
- Screen candidates over the phone and in person and refer qualified candidates to hiring manager
- Administer pre-employment background checks
- Make arrangements for employee on boarding.
- Develop sound business relationships with internal customers, including department hiring managers to achieve goals, in a collaborative environment
- Represent the company at various events and careers fairs
- Ensure full compliance with federal, state and local laws as well as with company policies, practices and guidelines
- Update recruiting data base, as needed
- Related duties as needed
The Successful Applicant
Recruiter Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree and at least 1½ + years recruiting experience for exempt and non-exempt positions
- Must be familiar with federal, state and local employment laws
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Working knowledge of online recruiting software, preferable with Taleo or any other well- known recruiting software
- Travel to the branches - up to 40%
What's on Offer
Competitive Base Salary and Benefits, 401k, and Tuition Reimbursement Benefits to full time employees