You are here
- Recruiter coming out of Financial Services needed!
- Top-tier company offering generous compensation package!
About Our Client
Full-service, commercial bank with private client offices throughout the New York metropolitan area. The Bank's growing network of private client banking teams serves the needs of privately owned businesses, their owners and senior managers. The client offers a wide variety of business and personal banking products and services.
- Manage the full life cycle of the client's recruitment process, including proactive outreach, management of postings, scheduling and conducting interviews, and soliciting feedback from managers
- Recruit candidates actively and passively for all business units
- Establish relationships with hiring managers and understand their business to provide the best candidates for each individual search
- Source candidates through creative means including passive recruiting, attending industry events and leveraging the internal network of existing staff, among others
- Organize and attend recruiting events in order to build awareness of the client's mission and recruiting needs
- Prepare and track important hiring metrics and pipeline
The Successful Applicant
- 3+ years of recruiting experience, preferrably in-house
- Experience hiring for a broad range of roles within professional services and/or investment banking industries
- Ability to build and maintain a pipeline for 10+ positions at a time
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal and written) and attention to detail
- Strong flexibility and follow up
What's on Offer
- Compensation commensurate to experience
- Excellent benefits package for qualified employees, including medical, dental, vision, tuition reimbursement, 401(k) plan with company match