You are here
Recruitment Consultant- Entry Level
We're looking for recent grads who want to work hard and play hard #PageHard
We reward our employees and offer a fun atmosphere to grow your career
About Our Client
Michael Page International is a leading global recruitment firm, founded in London, England, that operates in more than 30 countries worldwide! Michael Page provides executive level search services to clients in various industry sectors, including Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain & Procurement, Real Estate & Construction, and more! The Recruitment Consultants at Michael Page are paid strong salaries, coupled with competitive quarterly bonuses (based on revenue, teamwork and value add), regular monthly incentives, and company-paid trips to fun cities throughout the U.S. for reaching targets. We are recognized as having some of the best training within the industry. We offer training from day one of your employment, and continue training throughout your career. Training takes place in each consultant's home office, but you will also travel to our headquarters in New York City for more extensive training. The company culture is all-around high-energy and fast paced, which gives our consultants the momentum to work hard, achieve success, and thus, be rewarded. If you desire a detailed career path, and want to work with passionate individuals, look no further than Michael Page!
Seeking highly motivated professionals with Entry Level to Associate level experience to join a sales based, recruitment consultancy culture. Michael Page is expanding at 20% per year and on the back of a very profitable 2016, the Houston office has plans to grow headcount 50% YOY. As a Business Development Sales Associate you will:
- Work with management to train and grow your sales/entrepreneurial based skill set.
- Learn a specialized field within the technical practice supporting multiple industries.
- Meet with clients to determine staffing needs.
- Manage your own portfolio of candidates and clients, both existing and new.
- Build close partnerships with clients by taking a consultative approach.
- Provide career advice and also guide during the interview process.
- Network to create commercial opportunities.
- Work independently, creatively and entrepreneurial, while also cohesively collaborating with your team.
The Successful Applicant
A Business Development Sales Associate will be expected to develop, shape, and grow the market in which you recruit in. As a team, we fast-track our new employees to excel quickly. Your team will always refer jobs to you to work on so you can begin earning commissions and continue too. Yet, the true goal to success at Michael Page is bringing in your own book of business. Hard work will be rewarded both monetarily and through other incentive based approaches.
- Self-starter with the desire to build a career.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, written, and professional communication skills.
- Highly organized with a strong sense of urgency.
- The drive and passion to work hard and be monetarily rewarded for doing so.
- Sales or Recruitment Consultancy experience is a plus.
- Entrepreneurial mind set is a plus.
- The ability to handle and mitigate stress and rejection.
- Bachelor's Degree is a must.
What's on Offer
- Fast tracked career growth
- Robust training program to learn and specialize in a specific market from day one
- Clear promotion targets with realistic obtainable goals
- Ongoing professional coaching and development
- Internal management growth
- Ability for national and international growth if desired
- Competitive base salary
- Quarterly bonus potential
- Quarterly trips for top billers; includes: Mexico, Hamptons, Las Vegas, etc (all expenses paid for).
- 20 vacation days, 11 paid holidays, 5 sick days
- Medical/dental/vision coverage and 401k