You are here
Recruitment Consultant - Houston
No experience required. If coachable and energetic, best in industry training.
Highest starting base salary in industry. Uncapped quarterly bonuses.
About Our Client
Michael Page is a global, executive search firm operating out of 160+ office in 34 countries worldwide. We differ from other firms,by working on localized, specialized, and targeted searches for selective clients, partnering with them to headhunt the best passive talent in the industry. We don't just find our client the right candidates, but we also provide them with information on the markets, how to develop their processes, and feedback. We also provide this same service for our candidates, letting them know what we see in the market and what ways to best approach their situation, giving them a realistic snapshot of their unique journey with us.
Recruitment Consultant will be responsible for fulfilling full desk recruitment with candidates and clients in their respective field and industry.
- Generate revenue through:
- Meeting high volume of high caliber candidates
- Generate leads
- Create key candidate list for specialist job types
- Develop target client list through business development with a focus on leveraging relationships past, present, future
- Networking through social media, job boards, our database, and industry knowledge to build pipeline for the business
The Successful Applicant
The successful Recruitment Consultant will have the following:
- Bachelor's degree
- Entrepreneurial-minded, self-motivated and goal oriented
- Works well in a fast-paced environment
- Personable and good communication skills
What's on Offer
In return we offer a fantastic benefits package that includes:
- High base salary and bonuses that can give you the opportunity to make $100k your first year
- Opportunity to travel to exciting cities
- Top notch training
- Fast paced career growth
- Amazing, inclusive, positive company culture