You are here
Recruitment Consultant - Page Group
Michael Page, Recruiting Experience
About Our Client
Established in the UK in 1976, PageGroup has grown to become one of the world's best-known and most respected recruitment consultancies.
- Specialize in the recruitment of Engineering Professionals professionals throughout the tri-state area
- Maintain and develop strong client relationships by providing excellent customer service and superior candidate profiles
- Pitch new business, negotiate contract terms and work with candidates
- Source suitable candidates by getting to know key players in Manufacturing (Life Sciences, Consumer goods) and building strong professional networks
- Extend, negotiate, close deals and offer jobs
- Initiate contact with potential clients via business development calls, face-to-face meetings, referrals and networking
- Build relationships with hiring managers and develop deep understanding of their positions and needs
- Work with hiring managers at various financial services firms to develop search strategies, and overall staffing needs for organization.
- Educate them on the recruitment process, roles and responsibilities, as well as promoting candidate diversity.
- Proactively identify and recruit passive candidates, using sourcing strategies, cold calling, and networking tools.
- Interview and calibrate all candidates, and make recommendations to hiring managers for interview selection.
- Develop and maintain professional client relationships with senior leadership, as well as hiring managers and candidates.
- Provide counsel to hiring managers during the assessment and evaluation of candidates, act as the primary negotiator and closer of selected candidates, as well as conducting thorough reference and background checks on all finalist candidates.
- Ensure a positive client and candidate experience throughout the hiring proces
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in Recruiting/ Staffing company
- Willing to be part of a play hard, work hard environment.
What's on Offer
Excellent Base+ Quarterly bonus salary