You are here
About Our Client
PageGroup is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specializing in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions for the world's top companies. Established in London in 1976 we have been bringing the world's best employers and brightest professionals together for 39 years! More than 5,500 employees in 36 countries can be proud of their part in our global success, including giving something back to their local communities. An organically grown business, we are passionate about career progression and offer our people unrivalled talent development programs. Rewarding success, having fun and working in a business that supports personal wellbeing is vital to the growth of our global team.
Our Boston office is currently operating within Financial Services/Banking, Engineering, and Supply Chain/Procurement, with a look to build a new IT team in the very near future. We are looking to gorw our headcount significantly in 2015 and continue to build on our 10 years in Boston.
- In your clearly defined vertical and geography you will assume complete resonsibility for new and existing clients.
- This is a new business role requiring continual business development via all modes of communication.
- Build strong relationships internally and externally to ensure your market growth.
- Manage the complete sales cycle from concept through to completion.
- Retain existing business in the interest of maximising revenue growth within these accounts
The Successful Applicant
You are a motivated, driven, and goal-oriented sales professional, ideally with experience in Business-to-Business (B2B) sales. You are someone with a top work ethic who is motivated to succeed in a competitive environment, while learning and eveloping your recruitment skills and progressing through the company.
What's on Offer
Recruitment Consultants at Michael Page enjoy Competitive Base Salary + Uncapped Quarterly Bonuses + Excellent Benefits