You are here
Top of the line training program to help you be successful
Merit based promotion targets
About Our Client
PageGroup Established in the UK in 1976, PageGroup has grown to become one of the world's best-known and most respected recruitment consultancies, and comprises specialist recruitment brands Page Executive, Michael Page and Page Personnel.
Michael Page has been at the top of the recruitment game for over 30 years. We've expanded our operations into 34 countries and we're still growing. Our recipe for success is simple: recruit high caliber sales and marketing professionals, teach them to sell, develop them throughout their career and watch the business grow.
- Specialize in the recruitment of industry professionals throughout the tri-state area
- Maintain and develop strong client relationships by providing excellent customer service and superior candidate profiles
- Pitch new business, negotiate contract terms and work with candidates
- Source suitable candidates by getting to know key players in your industry and building strong professional networks
- Extend, negotiate, close deals and offer jobs
- Build relationships with hiring managers and develop deep understanding of their positions and needs
- Work with hiring managers at various firms to develop search strategies, and overall staffing needs for organization.
- Educate them on the recruitment process, roles and responsibilities, as well as promoting candidate diversity.
- Proactively identify and recruit passive candidates, using sourcing strategies, cold calling, and networking tools.
The Successful Applicant
We look at a variety of profiles for a Recruitment Consultant. If you are currently a Recruiter, Sales Professional, or an Entry Level individual looking for the next step.
- Excellent client and candidate management skills.
- Individuals who enjoy working with people and developing professional relationships
- Strong track record of professional achievements
- Entrepreneurial drive
- Strong communication skills: both verbal and written
- Enjoy working in a high energy and result oriented position
- Sense of urgency and persistence, thrive in a fast-paced environment
What's on Offer
We offer a very competitive base plus bonus compensation, great location, extensive training, straight forward promotion track and other non-monetary incentives, such as yearly and quarterly trips around the world for top performers for a Recruitment Consultant.