You are here
- Michael Page is looking for a Recruitment Consultant!
- Prior Recruitment experience highly preferred.
About Our Client
Michael Page is a leader in the Recruitment Industry. With offices around the globe, our firm offers competitive salary and bonus packages and training and development throughout our consultant's career.
As the Recruitment Consultant, you will be responsible for:
- Drive the recruitment process, speak daily with candidates (job seekers) and clients (hiring managers) to facilitate the placements
- Use a variety of recruitment tools to attract candidates to work with our firm
- Business Development of new accounts, outbound calls to NYC businesses to introduce the Michael Page recruitment service. This will involve making outbound calls, marketing emails etc to sell our service
- Meet with your clients and candidates in person to build relationships
- Negotiate contracts and terms of service
- Our training and development program will teach you how to succeed with our firm and exceed our productivity quotas
The Successful Applicant
If you have experience in the following, please apply:
- Account Management
What's on Offer
Best Compensation Package (Base Salary + Benefits) in the business!