You are here
Industry leading base salary plus bonuses and benefits
Career Progression and Talent Development
About Our Client
Kick start your professional career with the best in the business by joining Michael Page as a recruitment consultant. Become an expert in your industry with a globally recognized recruitment firm who has been in business for 40 years and operates in 35 countries.
Recruitment Consultants are responsible for assisting in filling the rapidly growing permanent sales roles across the southeast region of the U.S. primarily within the industrial market.
- Generate revenue through:
- Meeting high volume of high caliber candidates
- Lead generation
- Create key candidate list for specialist job types
- Develop target client list through business development with a focus on leveraging relationships past, present, future.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 2 years of sales, recruiting, marketing, or consulting
- Minimum 2 years of professional
- Proficient in Microsoft applications
- Management skills are a plus
- Proven track record of generating results and revenue
- Self-Driven individuals
What's on Offer
Industry leading base salary with quarterly bonuses based on performance and revenue, plus comprehensive benefits package, opportunity for growth and promotion within a firm with global credibility.