You are here
Ranked one of the 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For in 2016
Business Development, Recruitment and Sales
About Our Client
Michael Page is a full cycle recruitment agency, meaning you will be responsible for business development, account management, candidate sourcing, candidate placement and candidate management.
Michael Page offers an incredible opportunity for individuals looking to build a career with an organization that values hard work, ambition, pride and a work hard, play hard attitude. We are a true meritocracy that is growing aggressively in the US.
Working as a Recruitment Consultant within Michael Page Houston, you will own a role which is varied, stimulating and challenging on a daily basis. This career will further develop your interpersonal and commercial skills, giving you real responsibility for your personal and professional growth. Working in a team structure with like-minded professionals, you will focus on the delivery of a high level of service and client management to help our clients and candidates fulfill their employment and career needs. Each day you'll face challenges which will require you to use your personality and intuitive skills, and in doing so will gain the rewards and recognition for the contributions you personally make to the growth of Michael Page. Based in our Houston Galleria location!
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in the role of Recruitment Consultant, you will possess the following:
- Bachelor's degree required
- 1-5 years of experience in a Recruitment, Consultative Sales, Account Management or Business Development role
- Proven track record of successful business development through hard work, imagination, ambition, innovation, tenacity and confidence
- You MUST bring enormous enthusiasm, energy and commitment
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work in a high-pressure / fast-paced environment
- Experience living or working abroad a big plus
- Strong desire to be a part of a winning team
What's on Offer
- Comprehensive base salary and quarterly bonus plan;
- Unparalleled career progression opportunities, local and abroad!
- Paid vacation leave, 401K and full health/ medical benefits.
- Work in a great location within a high energy, exceptionally high performing team based culture!